Innovative new design Dirty Dingo modular cross member for installing the LT Gen 5 engines into 1967-72 Chevrolet and GMC 4X4 trucks. This is a true "bolt in" design. Precision laser cut from 1/4 plate steel. Surface sanded on both sides and folded with a large radius on a CNC press brake. Easy to install with a hand drill and a 3/8 drill bit. Designed with hidden slotted adjustable plates to accommodate out of square or bent frame rails. Utilizes updated captured clam shell style frame mounts while retaining factory position of engine mounts. Center section easily unbolts and drops out for oil pan removal. Includes outer frame plates for added strength. Billet aluminum center spacers are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. All hardware is grade 8 zinc coated with super 9 double thick washers. Select below to add factory rubber frame mounts, adjustable LT conversion mounts, and powder coat. Will require Holley oil pan 302-20. Does not require a lift kit to install properly.
* Brake and fuel lines may have to be rerouted on frame.
* Designed to be used with Dirty Dingo Truck LT 4X4 Mounts DD-4585-4.
* Free powder coat on mounts when choosing powder coat option and purchasing mounts together.
* Discounted DD-4585-4 adjustable LT conversion mounts when purchasing together.
* Designed to be used with GM Gen V Corvette wet sump oil pan, or Holley 302-20.
* Does not require installing a lift kit. Will work with stock 4X4 frame and body position.
Write the First Review!